Flawless Polished Look from Started to Finish!
You can create a flawless, polished look from start to finish in 5 simple steps!
- Lay the Foundation! A flawless face starts with the right base. Select a foundation that matches your skin tone. Try liquid for a natural finish and cream-to-power for a semi-matte look. Always blend with a foundation brush for even coverage. Go 1 to 2 shades darker than your winter shade.
- Conceal Flaws! Hide under eye circles and blemishes easily. Sticks are great for a quick fix and cremes work best on dark spots. Always blend with a concealer brush for a smooth, seamless finish. Apply around the nose to hide redness. Dot on in an upside down triangle shape and blend with brush. Choose a concealer 1 to 2 shades lighter than your foundations.
- Highlight and Bronze! Highlighters and bronzer give your face sculpted definition. For a believable, sun-kissed bronze look, dust on cheekbones, nose, and forehead. Use a darker shade to add a natural allover glow. Use a light shade to highlight cheekbones.
- Sweep on Blush! Give cheeks a sweep of color for natural-looking radiance. Try a powder blush for a more matte look or a cream stick for a dewy finish. Blend toward hairline and down to jawline. Smile and apply to the apples of your cheeks.
- Ready, Set, and Go! For even, long-lasting natural finish, set makeup with colorless translucent powder. Go loose for sheet coverage; pressed for heavier touch-ups. Mattifies shine for all skin tones, without adding extra texture or tint. Apply to T-zone first, then a light dusting, blending with poweder brush.
Well, there you go! Follow these 5 simple steps to create a flawless, polished look from start to finish!
To learn more makeup how-to’s, just click HERE!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
P.S. Do you love beauty?Why not turn that passion into a business? To learn more, click HERE!